All Test Instruments are calibrated using our Fluke 5520A Standard which is traceable to The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Calibration certifications include:
- Manufacturer name and model number
- Serial number
- Standard used for calibration
- Customer specification requirements
- Calibration method used
- Required accuracy
- Standard applied, as found and as left data for each test point
- Measurement of Uncertainty (upon request)
- Statement of acceptance or rejection
- Any limitations or restrictions of the calibration
- Date calibration performed
- Due date of next calibration
- Technician who performed calibration
- Calibration company
- Quality manager signature
Competitive pricing/exceptional turnaround time.
Automatic email alerts remind you when your test equipment is due for the next calibration cycle.
Test Instruments/ Portables
- Thermocouple (All Types)
- Volts DC
- Thermo Electric